CAE Interview Info Instructor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Powda5

Looking for anyone with an idea of the CAE interview process for an instructor position. I have been scouring the web for this, and I can't find where to find that info....so do you know or have you been through the process? Thank you!

The biggest thing that I remember was the oral presentation portion. Be prepared to give a presentation (15-mins I think) on the system of your choice to the Program Manager for which you intend to instruct in, HR, Program Supervisor and someone from the Instructor Development department.

Also, it will help if you think of your initial instructor training as a marathon and not a sprint. I think 30-days total would be on the fast end of things. I used to part-time there and I enjoyed it very much. A really great bunch of people.

I hope that helps some.

Thank you VERY much...I am wondering what the HR was like, also? Was there any emphasis on company history, etc?

I had no idea there was part time work there....were you 121 and part timing there?

No emphasis on company history when I interviewed. I flew fractional when I worked part-time there. Fractional schedules are great for having part-time jobs. I don't remember much about the HR portion of the interview. Sorry, wish I could remember more.

Latest resources

Back