• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Busy TX Flight Schools

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got my private at Monarch a couple years back, I considered working there after I got my CFI. Busy busy little airport, I know my flight instructor had a heck of a time teaching me how to pick up a clearance for my solo cross country....on a plus side there are a lot more opportunities in the DFW area (especially at ADS) then somewhere in BFE, Texas. VERY VERY nice airplanes and MX is second to none, every airplane has garmin moving map GPS and some with TCAS....pretty neat. Also great selection of airplanes, 172's up to a 210 and i believe they have a twin now. If money is tight addison express (line service) is just down the street and will keep ramen on the table. Just my .02 on monarch, the time i spent there was very enjoyable.

wright flyers in SAT. I taught there for nearly 7 years and had a good time and was making a living wage. I had 2 kids at the time as well. wrightflyers.com if your interested.

RV

wright flyers has no openings.....monarch called me to day to set up an interview...plan on going this weekend.

marc

Latest resources

Back