Business Aviation FSD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Terrain Terrain

I'm from Sioux Falls, and would really like to move back there, and was wondering if anyone had any information on cargo/charter at Business Aviation. Like what the mins are, what they are looking for entry level position flying. If they are hiring etc.. Also any info on the two air ambulance operations, is that still run by business aviation also? Any help would be appreaciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
BA is a good operation. You'd be hired into a C-402 doing frieght runs. They just hired a group of pilots not too long ago, but will probably be looking for more soon. Mins are 135 mins. Room for advancement into the metros.

-IHM

Talking with their pilots both at FSD and at other outstations, it seems like a very good company to work for.

I have heard good things about them as well. Just a few days ago I went for a motorcycle ride with one of their Metro pilots that I used to fly with. He was happy there, especially in comparison to some of the other freight companies he had worked for in the past.

You probably already know this, but just in case their website is
www.busav.com

I went and talked with the Dir of Training and the Chief Pilot on one of my short visits back home. Sounded like a pretty good company to work for. The cards just didn't lay down nicely for me to move back home...

Latest resources

Back