• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Burning off fuel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Burn in's on the Citation 500's and II's require 3 accelerations and stops from a specific speed based on the part number of the pads. I usually do all three accel and stops on one pass down the runway. Takes about 3 minutes to do it all.

I seem to recall in our C-II we had to accomplish three stops from 35kts.

u got a rejection letter too i see......

it's not saying something negative, it making a obvious attack with no infomation.

u got a rejection letter too i see......

it's not saying something negative, it making a obvious attack with no infomation.

So everyone that doesn't think NJ is the place to be got a rejection letter?? It never appealed to me and I never applied. It's for some, but not for everyone.

No matter what the reason, blowing your mains on high-speed taxis should never happen, if you're careful of course.

gents i did this on another thread, everybody take a breath, this is FI, not worth raising your blood pressure, and by the way,Merry Christmas.

I could not agree more with you. The biggest problem I see is that there are some here that feel any question raised regarding NJA is an attack on NJA. You would think that with their large numbers and the amount of flying that they do on a day in and day out basis, that this type of information could be used to educate people. Instead, if you ask why something happens, you are attacking them.

Instead of thinking everyone is "been rejected" by NJA, take it as an opportunity to educate those who don't understand what may have happened to cause such a situation. I like several on here have never heard of a brake burn before, so it is interesting to hear what the educated have to say about it.

As far as the crew meals comment, I am sure this individual is referring to the sheer number of NJA pilots you come across in FBO's across the country on a daily basis enjoying their meals. Was it a shot at NJA, absolutely, but who cares, you guys have the best crew meals of any of the fractionals. That is probably sheer jealousy.

Now it is time for my ham and turkey sandwich.

gents i did this on another thread, everybody take a breath, this is FI, not worth raising your blood pressure, and by the way,Merry Christmas.

do we know if it was pilots or MX?

I would be surprised if pilots would be that stupid.

If you need to burn gas you could just set the parking brake in the run up area.

or are we just doing the Flight info dumb*ss speculation scenario?

Latest resources

Back