buddy passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kalikev15

i am looking for an airline employee that would like to sell their buddy passes either for a fee for trip or paid monthly. prefer long term relationship. we can use paypal or dd or whatever works for you. please pm kalikev15 or email [email protected] if interested. grassy a**.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt I'll tell you that anyone selling you buddy passes is putting their travel benefits on the line. If you had travel benefits, would you risk losing them just to make a little money? Didn't think so.

But good luck with your search.

Last edited:
kalikev15 said:
i am looking for an airline employee that would like to sell their buddy passes either for a fee for trip or paid monthly. prefer long term relationship. we can use paypal or dd or whatever works for you. please pm kalikev15 or email [email protected] if interested. grassy a**.

Once again (as Clutch says) Please find the rock from which you came, and crawl back under it.

Ha

Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha aha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You're killin' me Smalls.

nice sandlot quote. my dad knows a guy who lost his benny's for giving his mother in law a pass.

I suppose anyone dumb enuf to seriously respond to his post is too dumb to be flying a jet and deserves what he/she gets.

The boarding priority is lower than whale droppings....I only give them to people I hate.

kalikev15 said:
Aircraft Experience: c-172
Flight Experience: military
Ratings: private
Total Time: 78

Flying the military version of the mighty Skyhawk, eh?

I've met so many smart people on message boards like this......

....he is not one of 'em :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back