breaking news

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dollacrackho

Mrs. USA keeps her crown. thank you mr. trump for conveying the message to all ridicuously hot chicks that its ok to be a slutty whore tart. yummy and delicious.
TCYellowBathingSuit.jpg

Wholesome and delicious. Pure America.
Maybe she can bump branjelina, jennifer, britney, and tomcat off the supermarket tabloids... I need something else to look at...fresh trash to watch!

Maybe she put those excellent skills of her's to work and satisfied the little Donald. The world may never know.

The Don probably has plans to get with her. Also, most girls are slutty, and it has been okay to be trashy for a long time now. If I were single in this day and age, I would stay single.

Last edited:
She's from Russell County, KY too.

yeeeeeeeeeehaw

Eazy there home plate, I would venture a guess that most people would not make fun of Russell county good ole boys in person.
BTDT

Eazy there home plate, I would venture a guess that most people would not make fun of Russell county good ole boys in person.
BTDT

When you've got family in Letcher and Pike Counties, you can make fun of people from Russell County. I think that's in the KY State Constitution.
:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back