Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingmike

SIZE DOES MATTER BOYS!
Anyone on here know of any corporate jobs in Boise? I am current and typed in the LR-Jet 35. I am moving to BOI because my sugar momma makes more money than me and I was just wondering if anyone knows of some nice corp. gig or possible 135 on demand charter or frieght opportunities???

Thanks for your time!

Boise Cascade - Albertsons

A short time back NJA put me on a Boise Cascade Falcon. The pilots told me that Boise Cascade flies a Falcon 50 and Falcon 900 (sorry I can't tell you which model) and the tails ended in BC and they share a flight department with Albertsons. EJM runs the flight department (hence why we were on it). Pilots were great guys!

From what I understand, EJM does NOT run their flight department. I went to school with their Department Manager a few months back. They are on EJM's certificate and do some Part 135 flying in addition to their part 91 stuff. But the flight department is still under their own control.

Jetpilot500

Re: Boise Cascade - Albertsons

NJAowner said:
the tails ended in BC and they share a flight department with Albertsons.

I shared a van ride to the hotel at IAD a few weeks ago with a Falcon 900 crew. They said they flew for Albertsons in Boise.

NBAA directory shows 2 Boise Cascade Falcon 50s , 2 Albertson Falcon 50s, and 1 Albertson F900B.
N55AS
N291BC
N293BC
N507AS
N909AS

HUGE difference between doing a few trips on EJM 135 certificate and EJM "running" thier flight department...

funny thats what NetJets told thier customers...."yeah, we run them"..

yeah.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Boise Cascade - Albertsons

Roadie said:
I shared a van ride to the hotel at IAD a few weeks ago with a Falcon 900 crew. They said they flew for Albertsons in Boise.

NBAA directory shows 2 Boise Cascade Falcon 50s , 2 Albertson Falcon 50s, and 1 Albertson F900B.
N55AS
N291BC
N293BC
N507AS
N909AS

I flew for Boise and the Albertson's operation. It is a fine group and everyone is employed by Boise Corp. The two Corporations just share expenses. They tend to hire locals that they know and have knowledge about. They (Albertsons) just sold 55AS. 507AS is a 50EX and 909 is the 900B. The 135 certificate is now gone too. Not enough work and too much of a liability. EJM definately did not run the flight department.

The rest of Boise, Id aviation is very difficult to crack. The jobs are very scarce right now and when an opening does come along, the department already knows who they are going to hire.

Best of luck though.

They may think twice about airline guys...:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back