Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boeing behind the curve without 757 replacement...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I'd really like to know Howie- and you conveniently left out- is if you lined up all the 737's nose to tail, how many times would they circle the earth?

;)

Think big picture buddy. Who has the most backing internationally? A helpful guess would be the aircraft manufacturer that has the most support that is not based on the US of A.

But by the time I'm proven right we will be more interested in keeping our kids fed then who is in first place for aircraft manufacturing.

The petrodollar is in its last gasps.. Good luck to us all.

Boeing makes a superior product when it comes to the wide body aircraft, apart from the A330, Airbus has failed miserably in that market, thats a fact. You can say that Airbus sells more narrow bodies but as long as Boeing sells a fair amount of 737's, stays with in striking distance, their edge on the wide body market will be the difference maker!

I don't know what support it is you are talking about either? The unfair loans Airbus gets from the European countries? Even with that unfair advantage, Boeing is eating Airbuses lunch in the wide body market!!

In all honesty guys I hope I am full of sh*t. But I am afraid Airbus is backed by too much government subsidies and will win out in the end. The bean counters don't give a sh*t where the airframe is built. Just how much it costs.

Sad but true.

Latest resources

Back