Blackwater USA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

abxdx

I saw a opening for a VP of ops on their website. In the job description it references Flight Operations. Does anyone know if they employ DX? That would be a cool job!

Blackwater USA is like the Old-Boys Club of ex-military special forces guys...it's a mercenary shop. Just a really well-known mercenary shop.

So, unless you've ever been involved in military Special Ops or been a professional mercenary...I wouldn't bother even dreaming about it.

Blackwater USA is like the Old-Boys Club of ex-military special forces guys...it's a mercenary shop. Just a really well-known mercenary shop.

So, unless you've ever been involved in military Special Ops or been a professional mercenary...I wouldn't bother even dreaming about it.

If they are kicked out and need a new job it sounds like they would be a perfect fit as a crew scheduler at PNCL.

If you look through the website you will find an area where they talk about talking to a recruiter regarding your experience and what you might be able to offer them. That is what I did. I then proceeded to submit a resume. From the sounds of it, they might be expanding in to the realm of aviation. However, they might be looking for ex or current military personnel to fill their aviation fields. Also, they might be inclined to lean towards folks with various levels of clearances. Good Luck!!

P.S. I spoke to a recruiter and applied about 2 mos ago. I have yet to hear anything

They run an "airline" called presidental airways or something like that. Lots of little planes, CASA's, 1900's, twin otters, etc.

Latest resources

Back