Biggest compaints from owners??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
Yet you're quick to smash us and say how you can offer them this and that.
Ya charter can offer many fine things. Blasting off from TEB overweight with a crew on some crazy rest.
Ya charter is on the level. I loved the crew I was sitting with in the crew room in MKE. Overheard one pilot ask the other if he was okay with their sitting all day in a Signature crew room as their rest so they could legally do the return trip.

But hey, look at Shares, they don't follow the rest regs. (Flame bait:p)

Evil Union, making us be safe and all.

edit. Looks like NJAOwners said it better.

Last edited:
Diesel, I am not knocking the fractional concept. NJOwner is an example of someone whose utilization and flying patterns are very compatible with the Netjets model.
The person I was talking about is in some ways similar as he only has about 150 hours of use per year and it is pretty well scheduled in advance. Some has to do with the fact that in his case, he goes out on multiple stop circles back to home and he has a good deal of stuff he carts along for different stops. It is inconvenient for him to deal with all that stuff. He wants to just leave it on the aircraft. In addition,he is never sure exactly how long each stop will take. Lastly, there are a bunch of people who like knowing who the pilot staff is and develope a comfort with people they know. This may be especially true if a number of family members are involved.
As I have said elsewhere, the original model did not really deal with the travel cards and I see that as the biggest Netjets problem. Netjets work rules bother some but those customers are not going to be real happy with Netjets kind of services anyway. They want a more personal thing.
My former partner dropped his Netjets share stickly due to the overall fees and dropped down a class in aircraft but owns it with one other person and is happier.
In the end, it is different strokes for different folks. In the seventies and early eighties I did more charter out of central Ohio than EJA only because they were in the model they wanted.

hmmm i'll have to check that safety rate on charter vs fractional.

you think maybe the ebersol's wished they hadn't been sold off 3 different ways to sunday from one charter company to another.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back