• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Beware of All ATPS for FEX written

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their database does not have all the questions that are or can be on the test. Additionally, even if you answer a question correctly, you may get marked wrong as I did. This was explained to me at the beginning and they said they just run the software.

The 295.00$ price is way overpriced for what you get.

Get the book, study the questions and answers and then go take the test.

I got a 94% but should have a 100%.

They say "Too bad".

Second bad experience with ALL ATPS.

Fex

I just used sheppard air to renew my test. Missed one and every question I saw was in the question bank. Downloaded the software, studied over a long weekend and took the test - very painless. $75 for the download and $150 to take the test.

I just used sheppard air to renew my test. Missed one and every question I saw was in the question bank. Downloaded the software, studied over a long weekend and took the test - very painless. $75 for the download and $150 to take the test.

Ditto

Their database does not have all the questions that are or can be on the test. Additionally, even if you answer a question correctly, you may get marked wrong as I did. This was explained to me at the beginning and they said they just run the software.

The 295.00$ price is way overpriced for what you get.

Get the book, study the questions and answers and then go take the test.

I got a 94% but should have a 100%.

They say "Too bad".

Second bad experience with ALL ATPS.

If you answer a question correctly on the FAA written test and get marked wrong that sounds like an issue that should be taken up with the FAA or lasergrade or that other company that ALL ATPS uses to do the test. ALL ATPS doesn't have any control over that.

Also, this is what you said, you were told that their database was incomplete prior to starting and you still purchased the product. How is that ALL ATPS's fault?

You got a 94. Rough.

How hard did you study before hand, and how many days were you at ATP studying and taking the test? What's you background?

I scored a 100% by studying for 6 months... Now ask me who gave a ******************** that I scored a 100%.... Don't take it so hard. As long as you get an interview, the only one who will care about your score will be you...

I scored a 100% by studying for 6 months... Now ask me who gave a ******************** that I scored a 100%.... Don't take it so hard. As long as you get an interview, the only one who will care about your score will be you...

Pretty much THIS ^^^^

Any company who wants you to have your FEX written (and you know who) could not care less what the (passing) score is.

(has FE)

i got a 72% back when i did it.....

and im just as qualified as you
No you're not. I got a 96%. That means I'm 24% more qualified than you!:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back