Best Military DVD?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BizPilot

Looking for an awesome Military Flying DVD to watch on my 57" HDTV and 5.1 surround sound. Any recommendations?

Prefer Hi-def, 16x9 format, and 5.1 surround.

Lots of "in the cockpit" views too.

Thanks

As gay as the movie is, I've always enjoyed the flight scenes from Top Gun (you just need a good remote to fast forward through all the crappy acting scenes).

Fearless Tower said:
As gay as the movie is, I've always enjoyed the flight scenes from Top Gun (you just need a good remote to fast forward through all the crappy acting scenes).

Fearless Tower, we don't talk of this movie. Quietly walk away from your computer and reply to this thread no more. Maybe no one will notice.

Hang in there buddy...

Come on guys. We all know Hot Shots if the absolute definition of combat flying.

How about the IMAX Red Flag documentary?

The Air Force version of Top Gun (the movie). I guess Hollywood has to dumb it down for the public. I almost had to walk out. However the camera work is awesome except for the computer generated bogeys.

BizPilot said:
Looking for an awesome Military Flying DVD to watch on my 57" HDTV and 5.1 surround sound. Any recommendations?

JAG--any season DVD should do. Catherine Bell's curves will project nicely on your HDtv.

As for Iron Eagle, just turn off the picture and crank up the sound, since the soundtrack is about all that movie is good for.

Battle of Britain..classic film!

There are some cool flying scenes in Pearl Harbour...and Kate Beckinsale is the hottest chick on the planet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back