BE 200 PIC Full-time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fa50driver

King Air 200 captain needed in the southeast Tennessee/Northwest Georgia area. We operate both 91 and 135. Minimum requirements are 3000TT, 1000 ME and 250 turbine (preferable King Air series) and some previous 135 experience. Also prefer someone with an MEI. Mostly 91 flying usually about 1-2 days per week with an occasional part 135 trip (1-2 per month). After a probationary period the sucessful candidate may upgrade into an SIC position in our jet aircraft.

Please email resumes to [email protected]

The pay is good. I prefer not to post anything specific because it depends alot upon experience and how much training is required to get them insured in the King Air.

Be aware of free e-mails, generalized locations and valid contact information in any job post. A lot of people are phishing for SSN's and some pilots are actually stupid enough to put it on their resume. I'm not saying this job is just such a scam, but the lack of information makes me suspicious.

Be aware of free e-mails, generalized locations and valid contact information in any job post. A lot of people are phishing for SSN's and some pilots are actually stupid enough to put it on their resume. I'm not saying this job is just such a scam, but the lack of information makes me suspicious.

I got a call on this job and it sounds legit. I figure if you're stupid enough to put your SSN on a resume you deserve what you get.

It's a free email because I don't want to publicly post my work email, telephone number or address. I have talked to several people on the phone that I have disclosed all the information that they wanted, I'm just not going to do it on a public forum.

Latest resources

Back