Balding from the hat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tex-Ex

I just read for the second time in a matter of weeks yet another post which mentioned going bald from the "hat"

... I mean really... do you really think you are going bald from the hat? Do you really think that if you chose a different "hatless" profession you would have long flowing locks... a full head of hair that everyone would complement you on? I tend to doubt it.

Maybe the blame should be placed on the ol' family tree and not the profession. In fact, maybe the "hat blamers" should be happy they have chosen a profession that allows them to cover up what their family has passed on to them.

... just a thought...

I dunno about the hat, but that doggone David Clark seems to be rubbing the hair clean off the top of my head. I'm starting to look like Fryer Tuck. Gawd, this job is glamerous.:D

This is the real deal right here...

http://www.bestclippers.com/classic76.html

Groom it tight and forgeddahbout it. That's what I did. Now I'm doing the MR. Clean, Vin Diesel, skin head Knotzee look. It's about being free! Free from societies little male pattern baldness wise crack BS. Free from the comb. Free from paying some ditz, to cut your hair. Chicks DIG it! It scares the heck out of the WHUFFO's and it lets you run cooler, without headset head or helmet head.

Show the world that handsome man that lies beneath all those hair folicles. Be free!

P.S. You have to get BOOTS, to complete the look. Slip on shoes or penny loafers, just don't cut it anymore when you be sporting your cranium! (don't forget the sunscreen should you be expecting to go out for some freash air...you will burn)

Good Lord, folks! I was being sarchastic!!

Hahahahaha!

So if I wear boots, would it be considered fashionable to tuck my uniform pants INTO the top of the boots?

hehehehehehe!

Latest resources

Back