• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Background check question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok, the hitler comments were great but, back to the point. In the state of NC, when you bounce a check the business can take it to the clerk of court and collect..........ie the mom and pop joints. so they dont have to pay to collect........ If so, it goes on your crim record. Not too many other states put bounced checks on your criminal record. I renewed my army security clearance 2 yrs ago and it never came up. I just thought i'd do my own background check prior to getting hired and .........BOOM. there it was.

The attorney just got them listed on my record as "dismissed by DA". Do i call HR and tell them before my class starts next week, or do i "shut my hole" and hope for the best once i start ground school??? I've always been the type to confess and comply, but this whole 121 game is all new to me. I have one week to unscrew this. Any help would be appreciated

NW_Pilot said:
Also Remember Some Tickets Are Also Criminal Like A Disorderly Conduct I Know Someone Received For Getting A Little Wordy To A Police Officer That Was Trespassing On His Property & Refused To Leave, I Have The Video Some Place! It Was I Think A $200.00 Ticket! It Would Have Cost More Than Double That To Just Talk To An Attorney And Fight It My Gawd. So He Sent In A Check & Paid The $200.00! Well Last Criminal Back Ground Check He Got Guess What Showed Up!!!!! Guess What He Was Asked About Any Criminal Convictions Not Including Tickets Hum!!! Guess What It Showed As A Mister Miner Conviction 365 Days Jail 365 Days Suspended $200.00 Fine. Surprised The Wholly Sh*T Out Of Him!

Did you seriously just capitalize the first letter of every word you just typed?

labbats said:
Did you seriously just capitalize the first letter of every word you just typed?
Yea, he's a repeat offender as well. I called him on it last night as well!

Even if it wasn't annoying, that's just plain too much work to do all that!

yep, the caps thing was real cute. I'm going to take advice from someone who doesn't even want to CFI and earn his time, lol. No sweat though, i got a call and thy had me explain it over the phone, so I got the green light for ground school next week! I guess i was sweatin it a bit too much. THanks for the responses. They were mostly helpful, And Some Just Downright Funny!

dingo222 said:
yep, the caps thing was real cute. I'm going to take advice from someone who doesn't even want to CFI and earn his time, lol. No sweat though, i got a call and thy had me explain it over the phone, so I got the green light for ground school next week! I guess i was sweatin it a bit too much. THanks for the responses. They were mostly helpful, And Some Just Downright Funny!

[FONT=&quot]I never said I don’t want to be a CFI,:) I said insurance cost prohibits it at this time!:( I have been recommended to an aviation attorney he is also a CFI I will be calling him after the first of the year to check my options.:) It makes me wish I was 19 did not have any anchors and did not have any assets to lose! [/FONT]

NW_Pilot said:
[FONT=&quot]I never said I don’t want to be a CFI,:) I said insurance cost prohibits it at this time!:( I have been recommended to an aviation attorney he is also a CFI I will be calling him after the first of the year to check my options.:) It makes me wish I was 19 did not have any anchors and did not have any assets to lose! [/FONT]

That's why you work for a flight school and let them pay the insurance.

Latest resources

Back