B & C Flight Managment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

n5374f

Roy Horridge & Will Sexton have been charged by a Federal Grand Jury with aircraft parts fraud and bank fraud. They face up to 30 years in prison and over 1,000,000 in fines and restitution.

Found this on http://www.ainalerts.com/ainalerts/

Feds Charge Air Ambulance Operator[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Roy Horridge, owner and operator of grounded Houston-based Air Ambulance by B&C Flight Management, and William Sexton, a former officer with the company and aircraft mechanic, have been indicted for aircraft parts fraud and bank fraud. U.S. Attorney Don DeGabrielle last Friday unsealed a 12-count indictment against Horridge, 72, and Sexton, 65. Both men were arrested. The indictment alleges that from January 1998 through August 2004, Horridge and Sexton “conspired to submit false aircraft logbook entries as to repairs and maintenance of the B&C fleet for the purpose of deceiving the FAA” and others regarding the airworthiness and value of the aircraft, placing at risk pilots, crew and passengers. The FAA in 2004 revoked B&C’s air carrier certificate and grounded its fleet of eight aircraft, principally Learjets and two piston-powered Cessnas. The indictment also states that the defendants hid from a bank the fact of the FAA revocation to obtain loans of about $6.5 million. If convicted, each defendant faces a maximum $250,000 fine and/or up to 10 years in prison.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

HTML:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/3777616.html
Another article concerning the fatal LR25 accident at IAH.

You have got to be kidding

No Dirt Dug up on the Show low operation. The Learjets were not maintained and the times were rolled back and the maintenance was not done. The same for the 421's. Dude get real these guys killed 2 pilots due to lack of maintenance. The FAA doesn't come in and pull your 135 certificate and ground an entire fleet or press crimminal charges against anyone unless they have something. Your pals were given every chance by the feds to get their certificate back and the airworthiness certificates back. All they had to do was show the proper times on the planes and proof the inspections were up to date and the airplanes were airworthy. They couldn't do that. Also when they asked Will about how was it possible a part was put in an airplane, and pitot static check was done 4 days before the part got there and Will not only didn't have a repair station number or the equipment to do the pitot static check and his responce to the FAA was "You Got Me There"

Dude get real these guys risked your life, the public's life and maybe you mothers life if she was in the back of the plane.

These guys deserve what they get. And if you think Daryl didn't look the other way, either he did or was stupid.

How long have they been shut down?

"You got me there"

I worked there awhile and I never flew an airplane out of Show Low that I didn't feel safe in, I remember being laughed at by Scott and others when I changed aircraft due to inop weather radar (TRW along route). IMHO there is no 135 outfit flying that is totally legal.:rolleyes: I also wrote up the LR25 after ferrying it to HOU.

Latest resources

Back