AWAC........phone interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrickTop

Last time I interviewed with AWAC there was no Phone interview. Got called By HR and had a brief phone interview. These things are so pointless. Said she would get back to me via Mail Email or Phone. What method means what here? How long?

So you worked at Mesa, then Expressjet, then resigned to fly corporate, now you want to work at Air Wisconsin?

Just want to make sure I follow your progression...

I was offered the interview in Appleton at the end of the phone interview, no waiting involved. Was given choices of dates, too. That was in January so I'm not sure if they offer over the phone any more. This is a great place to be as things seem to be moving in the right direction. Best of luck.

CaptETWes said:
I was offered the interview in Appleton at the end of the phone interview, no waiting involved. Was given choices of dates, too. That was in January so I'm not sure if they offer over the phone any more. This is a great place to be as things seem to be moving in the right direction. Best of luck.
How long before they got back to you?

The exact timeline for me was this. HR called around Dec. 30th and was offered the Appleton interview that same day. Took the Jan. 11th date. Wasn't called back until Jan. 24th with the good news. Sara P. said that 2 weeks for a call back was longer than usual, but in my case it was because they were focused on getting the experienced ex-Independence guys into class first.

Latest resources

Back