AWAC Captain sells out fellow pilots!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

talespin

NO FLAME!!!! I just got off the phone with an X AWAC pilot who is now at Frontier. He had a certain AWAC captain in his jump seat last week who commutes out of DEN.

The conversation was geared towards the arbitration that is currently going on regarding pay and concessions. This handle bar mustache f@*! head has the nerve to tell my buddy they could solve the problem and get their money back tomorrow by selling out the guys who are no longer on property.

I hope he knows there are a lot of people who got damaged from this concessionary contract that is still in place over there. He should also know this mentality is unacceptable to anyone with a conscious and that us X AWAC pilots won't stand for this kind of bullsh!t, nor should the current pilot group at AWAC.

O.O. good luck getting on an F9 or a CAL jump seat out of Denver. Don't bother coming down to the cockpit, it will do you no good. AMTRACKS phone number is 1-800-eat-sh!t you tool.

Last edited:
NO FLAME!!!! I just got off the phone with an X AWAC pilot who is now at Frontier. He had a certain AWAC captain in his jump seat last week who commutes out of the CO Springs.

The conversation was geared towards the arbitration that is currently going on regarding pay and concessions. This handle bar mustache f@*! head has the nerve to tell my buddy they could solve the problem and get their money back tomorrow by selling out the guys who are no longer on property.

I hope he knows there are a lot of people who got damaged from this concessionary contract that is still in place over there. He should also know this mentality is unacceptable to anyone with a conscious and that us X AWAC pilots won't stand for this kind of bullsh!t, nor should the current pilot group at AWAC.

O.O. good luck getting on an F9 or a CAL jump seat out of Denver. Don't bother coming down to the cockpit, it will do you no good. AMTRACKS phone number is 1-800-eat-sh!t you tool.

Don't hold back tail tell us your real feelings!! I knew just who you were refering to in that message. I voted no on that TA and I left the company a few months later. I never ever intended to get anything out of that and in fact I was gone long before the thought of an arbitration case came along.

I wish you guys nothing but the best in that case...

WD

I left before the grievance also, and I stand to gain little from it when it comes around.

After I got off the phone it was either beat my dog or the keys on the computer, I like my dog.

This guy has been a total f-up since back in the day. He deserves a train ride to the East Coast.

How would selling out the guys not on property help us win the grievance? I don't see the correlation.

How would selling out the guys not on property help us win the grievance? I don't see the correlation.

The pilots have already won the grievance. His recommendation was a cost savings to the company by giving up anyone off the property in order to get the payout sooner. This clearly won't happen without ramification from the X AWAC guys, as a matter of fact the precedence was set back in 1998 or 1999.

The weight of this thread was more to the mentality of an individual who thinks only of himself and not his fellow pilots. I believe we have a word for that!

Last edited:
Its in the arbitrators hands, so we couldn't sell out the alumni pilots if we wanted to.... and we don't want to. Honestly, I don't see anybody getting anything from this... if we do then GREAT! We should find out around the end of the year, untill then why don't we all just chill.

does it include anyone who ever worked there, or just people on property at the time concessions were given?

Did he say that they were trying to sell out the former pilots?.....Doesn't sound like it.....maybe he was just making a point that that was an option, but not one that they were going to pursue

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back