Avjet pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BengalsFan

I have a buddy on the GII at avjet, loves it...

I on the otherhand don't have the 2000 TT to meet mins for the Westwind jobs...

I asked my buddy what the Westwind job pays, but he had no idea...

So question:

WIll someone let us know what that Westwind job at Avjet will pay?

Westwind pay

I'd say the previous post is pretty close. I looked at the Captain slot awhile back and it was close to the 70K range. Check them out as much as they check you out. Looks like a good company, but when the makeup comes off, make sure it's still what you want. Quality of life will eventually become THE most important thing to you. I wish you good luck and hope it works out. Not sure where you are in your career, but if a place can't guarantee you HARD days off, be careful and don't be taken by the " you will be flying this GV soon." Not that you might not, but don't chase the tails. GOOD LUCK. I hope it works out for you.

Does Avjet offer any moving expenses? Also, is there somewhere near Burbank (within 1 hour drive distance) with affordable home prices. Where do the pilots live? Thanks

my buddy told me that the Westwind folks work their butts off, because they are actually owned by the owner of AVJet, and not by other owners simply using AVJet as a management company... so they use the westwinds a ton for charter service. Just relaying second hand info. So this would be a bad job for a drilling reservist. He said working something like 28 days a month....FYI

Does Avjet offer any moving expenses? Also, is there somewhere near Burbank (within 1 hour drive distance) with affordable home prices. Where do the pilots live? Thanks

Besides Compton - no. Seriously, the most expensive place other than Moscow or London in the world... I would look at Valencia to the North of Burbank but the prices are soaring there too. Good luck.

Well It depends on your financial situation. In order to be able to afford a house if you're a first time home buyer in the Burbank area you need to make at least 100K and that's for decent houses at best. If you want a brand new 3-4 bedroom home it's going to cost about 700K. If you'd like affordable appartments near Burbank, I'd try downtown Burbank, they've got some pretty nice ones. Valencia is very pretty expensive now, I'd try Canyon Country.

Latest resources

Back