Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

labbats

Zulu who?
After looking at several of the profiles of the newly hired ranks on Aviation Interviews, I'm feeling that some of them are lying on their flight history. The newest Pinnacle gouge has the guy as a current CFI with 500 Turbine PIC and 1100 of his 1500 hours in Multi. I understand that some people go through a school where you only fly multi engine, then instruct in it, but that seems to be far too often on this board. Am I right in assuming this?

I myself got very lucky and have 100 ME time, 50 of which was pretty much a gift. How is getting much more than that prior to 1500 TT in the current aviation market of the last few years even a possibility, let alone Turbine PIC?

youre thinking too hard :)

its possible to get some weird combinations, you just never know what the guy fell into ;)

I have a friend with about 700tt 550 Multi and 500 of that Turbine, unfortunately his PIC is like 200. Ouch!! He did an internship down in the Carribbean flying SIC on a Metro for a fed-ex feeder. So time like these are very possible.

I understand it's possible, I'm just saying that the overwhelming majority of posts on there resemble these very rare times.

I do indeed need to stop thinking so hard. ;)

i have friends that fly for pinnacl and they hire a lot of gulfstream guys with around 500TT. there was a girl in my buddies class that worked at pinnacle and got hired with 250TT and 28multi. Go figure!!!

Wasn't she a dispatcher / scheduler? Most of the GIA guys and gals I've seen have between 500 and 1000 hours.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back