• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Aviation Expert" on CNN is a Student Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They get them from Airliners.net of course. When you sign up for airliners.net you submit your info, then when there is an incident or accident they will call you to get your expert opinion!

Here are some of the comments from the picture linked below. There were a few voices of reason on the board. Here are some of the more memeroable comments

Looks to me there was some windshear involved.Should have went around,but good job by the pilots

A single tire touchdown! Fantastic! Did the tire blow? Great control. Kudos to the pilot/s, the company who manufactured the tire and to the photographer. It also has to do with good, regular scheduled aircraft maintenance.

Some shot! This could be the last flight for the poor passengers. Think about. It could be you in there. Try to remember this photo next time you check in to go in holiday…

Great Shot. Couple degrees more and this old lady would be in pieces!

Engine strike! Well, almost!

I was on that flight and that landing was bloody scary! I filmed the last 5 minutes of that flight, including the landing, from where i was sitting (next to a window at the front of the plane) using the video camara setting on my Fuji Finepix E550!

Wow!!! What a nasty landing. Great shot mate...
Read the comments on this landing picture. http://www.airliners.net/open.file?...2&prev_id=971830&next_id=917513&tbl=AIRLINERS

wmuflyguy,

I can help but think of the movie Weird Science, imagining these guys with bras on their heads while typing those comments.

Latest resources

Back