Avantair info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

steve3137

Anyone working at avantair that can give me some up to date info would be greatly appreciated. Insurance, profit sharing, upgrade, vacation. how do they figure the 2 hours away? i'm 3 hours away would they make me move if i wanted the job? Thanks in advance.

I think insurance premium is near free if it's just you. Add wife and kids and out of network PPO like me and it goes to around 4 bills a month.

No profit sharing at present as profits are scarce. However I do believe that there is something in the works for when the cash starts to pile up.

Upgrade at your 1 year recurrent (or sooner)

1 week of vacation first 3? years then 2 weeks.

2 hours away means 2 hours away using mapquest. You must prove residency to the company I believe.

Glasspilot gave a good run down.

Still short of pilots. They are "looking" at adding some domiciles in the future but no time frame has been given.

Over all,for the most part a good job.

Upgrade is still running a year. I think this year it will go less then a year for a while.

Any other questions send me a pm.

celloman

Word from our DO is that they're working on a "Commuter Policy" in the next operations handbook, that would allow people to live outside the 2 hr radius, with some applicable show-time duration, etc. No concrete plan yet, but worth applying, and ask about the policy when interviewing.
Been a great place to work for me!

Word from our DO is that they're working on a "Commuter Policy" in the next operations handbook, that would allow people to live outside the 2 hr radius, with some applicable show-time duration, etc. No concrete plan yet, but worth applying, and ask about the policy when interviewing.
Been a great place to work for me!

Sounds like someone's got a bad case of "Beech Envy" :pimp:

Is it hard to get PIE? I love in Orlando and this looks like a good place to work.

How does the pay work? It looks like from APC that you get a salary. Any overtime?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back