ATA interview results & nxt intvw dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bench

Does anyone know how the ATA interviews of Sep 16 week went ie # interviewed, offered jobs, experience etc. Congrats if you were offered a job!

Also anyone know when they are holding another interview week? Thanks in advance.

I don't know anything about the results of interviews last week or when future interviews will occur. However, a recent letter from our MEC Chairman concerning a meeting with company officials indicated that hiring would continue into the first quarter of 2003. It was also stated that although the numbers weren't firm, indications were that 60-70 more would be hired.

So I would expect more interviews to follow soon.

Good luck to all.

It's probably just a little too early for the interviewees to hear anything back from ATA. Unless somone has an inside source, they will most likely get a letter by the end of this week or early next week. I say this because of my past experience. I interviewed on 8/12. The interview board met that Friday to review all the information and make the final decisions. I received my acceptance letter to the pool on 8/26. This is all subject to change. Good Luck.

sayagain?

ATA Interview

I interviewed on 9/16 and just received my letter (9/23) welcoming me to ATA. No word on class dates or from the other candidates though.

Re: ATA Interview

FNG said:
I interviewed on 9/16 and just received my letter (9/23) welcoming me to ATA. No word on class dates or from the other candidates though.

When did you send in your app?

I had a friend that works at ATA hand carry my resume in to the chief pilots office last march. They sent me an app. in may which I promptly returned.

Congratulations!!

FNG,

Congrats on the thumbs up from the hiring dept. Glad to have someone behind me. :D

FNG said:
I had a friend that works at ATA hand carry my resume in to the chief pilots office last march. They sent me an app. in may which I promptly returned.

Well maybe there's still hope for me - sent in the app. in July, still waiting for a call.

Hey Race Pilot,

Whats the word on future classes? When you get to class send me a note if you hear any good intel on when the next classes will take place. Where and when did you do your C-141 time?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back