Assistant Chief Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starcheckdriver

Does anyone know an industry average or NBAA average for an Assistant Chief Pilot position at a 135 outfit? Let's say about 15 aircraft, mostly Lear 60s and 35s.

from what i understand the cp was making only a couple bennies more that the topped out lear captain. nbaa for a chief pilot per my sheet shows between 85,000-90,000.

cl604driver said:
from what i understand the cp was making only a couple bennies more that the topped out lear captain. nbaa for a chief pilot per my sheet shows between 85,000-90,000.

Does that sheet show amounts for an ACP?

cl604driver said:
for assistant chief pilot pay is about 10,000 more than topped out lear captain at jetirde

Wouldn't that be about $90,000? I thought the highest paid Lear 60 captain was in the $80,000 neighborhood?

A type G2/3 FO that was an ACP made the equivalent of a LearJet Captain for a VNY based 135 outfit with a bit more a/c than you described. Unfortunately I have not seen a clear cut pay definition of ACPs -- some outfits don't even have the special duty pay for that position.

well acp should make about 83,000-85,000. and we dont have any lear captain at jetride making 80,000

SoundBarViolatr said:
A type G2/3 FO that was an ACP made the equivalent of a LearJet Captain for a VNY based 135 outfit with a bit more a/c than you described. Unfortunately I have not seen a clear cut pay definition of ACPs -- some outfits don't even have the special duty pay for that position.

Latest resources

Back