ASA Sold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

...to Delta 2,280 days ago on March 22, 1999!

Give it a friggen rest. Nobody has ANY credible information on whether or not ASA has been sold. Who cares what YOU think the integration would be between ASA and SkyWest. It's like a giant circle jerk in here with everyone throwing out worthless information.

Smackman

One thing is for sure, you are correct!
You know, I had this nightmare the other night. I dreamt that when I came back off of MLOA, I was looking at a big "MEASA" sign at the GO. Gawd was that scarry! I woke up with a sweat.:eek:

I was just informed by a ramper in BTR that ASA has been sold. Well, there you have it. It must be a done deal.

WWEfan said:
I was just informed by a ramper in BTR that ASA has been sold. Well, there you have it. It must be a done deal.

The lav dump guy on D concourse said he's going to be able to hold cabin cleaner in one of the CA bases once the buy out happens.

CF34-3B1 said:
The lav dump guy on D concourse said he's going to be able to hold cabin cleaner in one of the CA bases once the buy out happens.

That's an outright lie. I've never seen a Lav Dump Guy on Concourse D. ;)

Last edited:
Stop it, you're killing me! Rotflmfao!

CF34-3B1 said:
B.S. Everyone knows that the pilots clean the cabin on turns. CA pilots clean the hardest!
PBR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back