Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Medeco

SQUIB
Guys forgive me if this was posted and discussed on one of the other threads.

Ol Skippy was trying his best to put his spin on this past weeks news. I find the part about as we continue in the weeks ahead we will see similar reports, very interesting.

Just what do you mean by this Skippy?

Medeco

The media spotlight also shone on ASA this week. By now, many of you have read or heard media reports about Delta’s possible sale of ASA and Comair. This topic received additional media attention as a result of Delta’s 10-K financial filing on Thursday.

I know these media reports concern you, but I ask that you keep in mind that as Delta moves ahead with its transformation plan and takes steps to secure its future as a competitive airline, you will see similar media reports.

As you know, ASA and the Delta Connection program are keys element in Delta’s overall business plan – and the media know it too.

As we follow Delta through its transformation plan, please remember that Delta counts on ASA and other Delta Connection carriers to provide efficient, reliable service to our customers. And as I said during last year’s State of the Company meetings, let me worry about media speculation and you continue to do what we do best – flying safe, taking care of our customers and watching out for each other. These are the keys to our long-term success

Medeco said:
....continue to do what we do best..... taking care of our customers and watching out for each other.

Now that's funny. I for one really appreciate management "watching out" for me. If they spent half as much time trying to come up with constructive solutions to our problems as they do attacking our current contract we might have some thing.

Keep up the good work, Skip.:rolleyes:

What's funny is in no way did he even remotely deny the rumors. Comair's president did. Go figure...

I noticed he didn't deny it as well.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back