ASA Ops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

Wow, anyone ever try to call ops on that ramp and no answer?

I talked to the captain and was like, "Dude, no one is like, answering on 29 nothing!"

He gave me a look and went to "brief the FA" even though it was Day 4 of a 4 day, haha!

More professionalism on a CB radio.

"breaker one-nine, got yaw ears up Little Beaver?"

You should come up to C twr and visit them here in ATL...they're an interesting bunch to say the least.

Altough the first post is weird to say the least, he does have a point.
Lately it is nearly imposible to get those morons to answer the ops frequency. I have personally been involved with 3 incidents in the past 2 weeks.
There are only two people that work ops freq's that are worth a darn: The female from DFW and some guy that works the freq at night. The other 3 or 4 are pathetic at their jobs.

Write it up. I have at least 2 rifs a day. According to mgmt they care. I write up anything now. Worth it you say? Don't know and don't care, I am doing it to show the morons in mgmt that someone might get off their as*. Might be a word they Might get, you think? Me either.
- It still takes 5-10 minutes to get parked.
- No one answers the dang radio
- Then we have senior flight attendants that think they run the show. haha, little do they know. VR is one of the worst flight attendants I have ever flown with.
- I get so tired of apologizing to the passengers for being late.
- I could go on and on. hmm yes, this place does suck.

The guy that works the freq at night is an FO on medical, furloughed from AA/TWA. I think he may be back to the line soon. And then there was one.

Ok the first problem is you.... Don't call and ask for nothing. If you need to hold off boarding give them a call..

Ok the first problem is you.... Don't call and ask for nothing. If you need to hold off boarding give them a call..

Depending on what you need, why not use the "one call method"? When you see you need something and it is getting close to departure tx, call ops and wait. You did your part and if it doesn't come tell the agent to HB b/c we need svc and ops HBA. If ops doesn't answer your call try both freqs. and broadcast in the blind.

Fly Safe...
CYA and Fly The Contract

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back