ASA mins!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Humblepilot,

You are wrong about the letter of rec or someone walking in your resume. Unless you are a furloughee and someone walks in your resume or gives you a rec you will not get an interview as of now until you have 2500/500. If you are a furloughee and someone walks in your resume then it is 1200/200. Good luck!

Tet,

Edited my post. My point is at any company hiring right now, without a recommendation you are on stack B never to see an interview offer until they have run out of recommended folks. An considering the current state of affairs, I say stack B folks (like myself) will get offers in say 2007.

Humble

Know a guy who got called for an interview last week without a walk-in/LOR and 1800TT. He does have about 800 part 121 experience though. No he is not an FSI guy either.

Everyone seems so set on their "rumors" Tet, you never know who will get a call to interview. Everyone can agree that no one knows what is going to happen with this industry and these palm readers that seem to know what is going on, really probably don't have a clue......like the rest of us normal non palm reading people.

The advise i've been given - Apply, keep doing whatever flying you can and cross your fingers.

Good Luck

NDPILOT,
I agree with your statement that everyone should keep flying, applying and see what happens. But that should be done no matter what the industry is doing. I got my information from a very reliable source so it is true and if you think it is not then you are saying that Loretta Boyd does not know what ASA is actually doing about hiring people. My info was simply to let everyone know that you still can apply with 1200/200 but not to get your hopes up to get called because the competitive/hiring mins are now 2500/200 unless prior 121. Good luck.

You are both right . . .

I got an interview with 1800tt and about 900 Part 121 time. No LOR, just sent my resume in several times and got the call.

Latest resources

Back