ASA Interviewing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrickTop

Any skinny? I hear their process is quite the rain dance. Almost as practical as expecting FedEx. Are they desperate yet? Lowering standards or expectations to fill seats? Tech gouge etc.... Anyone know persons on the hiring board. What's with this old school application process? Mailed me an application to ship back and await a review? A company like ASA and their still wasting paper? Are they that formal?

Any skinny? I hear their process is quite the rain dance. Almost as practical as expecting FedEx. Are they desperate yet? Lowering standards or expectations to fill seats? Tech gouge etc.... Anyone know persons on the hiring board. What's with this old school application process? Mailed me an application to ship back and await a review? A company like ASA and their still wasting paper? Are they that formal?

I'm sorry. When did pilots do the hiring at an airline?

Go to the "Management" board and ask them.

ASA needs some quality FO's we don't have any left.

Wow, so I guess those of us too senior to jump ship & go to SKW are just a poor excuse for an airline pilot huh?

You must be one of those capt. that goes above & beyond the contract to "get the job done"! Way to go!

not formal...they just haven't gotten into the modern age yet. it's only 2006 tho, give 'em a few more years :rolleyes:

Wow, so I guess those of us too senior to jump ship & go to SKW are just a poor excuse for an airline pilot huh?

You must be one of those capt. that goes above & beyond the contract to "get the job done"! Way to go!

He has it backwards. We have no quality Captains left! They've all been picked up by other airlines already. It's the FOs, without the necessary PIC time to move on, that are still here. As a result, ASA is fat on quality FOs. ;)

Yup- interviewing to fill a class for December 11th. It was stated that the class would be anywhere from 15-40 people for both Atlanta and LAX. The interview consists of a CRM exercise in the paper tiger followed by a simulator ride on the first day. The second day is the HR and technical interview.

I was told that the guys doing the interview stated that they were looking for pilots with former 121 experience and not necessarily for flight instructors. Since no 121 guys are applying, they're still soaking up boatloads of CFI's.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back