ASA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cosmotheassman

Hey guys I have a question. I had 2 LOR's from ASA Captains, did the phone interview, got the application packet and sent it back. This was about 4 months ago. Any idea why they never called me? I've heard from my buddies there that Julie Ellis was black balling the LOR's from the DFW guys and only hiring the ATL boys. Any truth to this or does anyone have any ideas on why they wouldn't call me??

cosmotheassman said:
Hey guys I have a question. I had 2 LOR's from ASA Captains, did the phone interview, got the application packet and sent it back. This was about 4 months ago. Any idea why they never called me? I've heard from my buddies there that Julie Ellis was black balling the LOR's from the DFW guys and only hiring the ATL boys. Any truth to this or does anyone have any ideas on why they wouldn't call me??
Maybe you hurt her highness' feelings by using her maiden name...she got married about a year ago and goes by "Skoglund" or something like that now.

Why dont you call and ask whats going on? Maybe they didnt receive it or something. Although Julie is harsh, I cant believe she would "blackball" anybody because of DFW. For what??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back