Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sswanson

SIOUX HOCKEY FAN
Anyone got the downlow on ASA interview and sim ride?

Goin down there July 18th and 19th for the process, just looking for some heads up

www.aviationinterviews.com

This website has gouges form everyone. Good intel on how the interview process is. The amusing part is that everyone says that the company that hired them looks positive and that everything will be great.

www.aviationinterviews.com

This website has gouges form everyone. Good intel on how the interview process is. The amusing part is that everyone says that the company that hired them looks positive and that everything will be great.

ASA puts on a really good show when they interview. Of course it worked, as they got me here (although ASA was a much, much different airline when I was hired.)

I don't know man... could go either way. Scarry ******************** though if you ask me.

FD

Anyone got the downlow on ASA interview and sim ride?

Goin down there July 18th and 19th for the process, just looking for some heads up

Here's what you need to do:

Just show up. Make sure they know you're alive and you'll be good to go. Provided you don't actually destroy the sim when you're in it, you'll be spending your 16-hour days trying to find parking on the ATL ramp and your nights talking to one of our scheduling 'customer service representatives' in no time.

Good luck!

hahaha, thanks for the uplift, i have 20 hours in a level 6 CRJ-200 sim at und altho that was a 8 months ago i completed that at UND

I think level 6 is the highest level for Dungeon Master Ninja Pilot on the new "Delta" version of MSFS

I hear it's pretty realistic, except when you pull onto the ramp, there's a ramper waiting there to park you. MS is still working on debugging that.

But when you reach Level 6 Dungeon Master Ninja Pilot, a little animated Brian LaB. appears at the foot of your boarding steps when you park. He bows and says "Welcome to ATL Dungeon Master, you have done well......"

Last edited:
I think level 6 is the highest level for Dungeon Master Ninja Pilot on the new "Delta" version of MSFS

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, thanks for the uplift, i have 20 hours in a level 6 CRJ-200 sim at und altho that was a 8 months ago i completed that at UND

In all seriousness, I'm sure you'll do fine if you've had some CRJ sim time already. It was probably level D rather than level 6, but whatever. Like most regionals, ASA isn't overly particular when it comes to hiring. The best advice I could give you is to be enthusiastic. If they think they've got you fooled into believing a job at ASA is the Holy Grail, you'll be in.

Latest resources

Back