ASA Crew Forum

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

So far 144 crewmembers have joined. Looking for more ASA folks to join up. The Internet Access and Overnight:Things to Do areas have steadily been adding details about the hotels, food, van rides etc. Join, contribute, make it useful, it's free.

www.asacrew.com

who is running this forum.. How do we know skippy is not up in his Layer marking our names.. You have to give your employee number to register as an asa crew memeber.

Who runs the site?

It is a company site. I would advise you "hear, see, speak, no evil" on those boards.

After all, were just one big happy family.

What is different about this board in terms of safety? There all the same as far as I am concerned.

Tim47SIP said:
What is different about this board in terms of safety? There all the same as far as I am concerned.

Originally users were asked to submit name and company ID to 'verify' they were ASA. It's since changed to allow complete anonymity. Either type of user is anonymous but there were concerns that management might be the folks behind the site and using it as a tool against the pilots. That slowed the initial acceptance of the site down, so anonymous signup was added and the site is slowly gaining members again.

Users that join with name and ID are permitted to view private forums that anonymous users can't see. So far, however, there hasn't been much posted in the few private forums.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back