ASA & Cont. Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDJ

I have 930 TT w/ 78 multi. and would like to fly in the future for ASA or Cont. Express. ASA would be my first choice because of location. My question is at which company would I be more competetive? Also, when should I apply (how much time)? I also have a BS degree but am 33.

Thanks in advance for the info!!
JDJ

COEX has lots on furlough and ASA is hiring ppl who have thousands of hrs. You wont get called unless you try, but with the way things are now your times arent going to be competitve.

You are not likely to be hired at ASA with your current times. To be hired with those times you would have to have been in the intern program, be FSI, or know someone who is very high up in the company.

current minimums for ASA are 1200 total and 200 multi...as previously stated the majority of people interviewing right now have significantly more time than that...A rec letter will help a lot, but you still have to meet the mins even with one (I'm not even sure if they're still waiving time requirements for special programs)...that being said, you'll never know if you don't try, so get the time and give it a shot

Latest resources

Back