• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Attrition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would say at least 1 a day. Talked to a friend of mine the other day and he said he sat in the lounge for an hour and 5 ca's quit.
I sat down there 2 days ago and 1 guy said he was going to Southwest and the other was going to Delta.

What I have a hard time understanding is that some people attempt to portray this sort of thing as bad. Last time I checked, the sort of attrition we are seeing is GOOD thing. And when I talked to MJ, the body count was consistent with 1 a day.

Just did my line check and the training department guy said that they have just managed to get ahead with more pilots hired than resigned this year. Although that does change daily.

Oh and I am resigning tomorrow so that should help keep attrition on pace with hiring!!

AH, YOU PANZIES...ya'll can't touch Mesa's attrition

87 for the month or 3 pilots a day the month of May!!!!

Try that on for size... :bomb:

Just did my line check and the training department guy said that they have just managed to get ahead with more pilots hired than resigned this year. Although that does change daily.

Oh and I am resigning tomorrow so that should help keep attrition on pace with hiring!!

Congrats legal! where you headin?

When you work at a Regional, you are to expect that it is a "Starter" job not a "Career". The bigger guys are hiring and paying a lot more (in the long run), so why not leave while you can.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back