• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Arrow Air - Done?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are referring to the fact that :eek:Matlin Patterson Global Opportunities Partners II is involved with both World and North American.

Condolences to all the Arrow folks.

As for North American and World, as far as I know, they're not bleeding cash like other companies MP has shut down.

Since this board seems to be full of experts , it should go without saying that margins are pretty tight in the MIA cargo market.

Arrow guys, this really sucks. As crappy as that place was sometimes, have a ton of fond memories from the guys that I flew with there. Some still there, some just passed through. Was there from '91-99, some of the best times flying down there.

I think if you look through it, Arrow was the countries OLDEST operating cargo carrier, or such was the claim old Batchelor made.

I'm no financial wizard, so please excuse my ignorance. If this Global Aviation Holdings IPO is successful, would that take GLAH out from under MP's umbrella? Is this a good thing? What do you say World and NA pilots?

727gm,

Thanks for the correction! I should blame it on cocktails before logging on...but, I probably would have screwed it up anyway.

Gee, thats too bad. I was there back in the FineAir days and we were in the process of crossing over the fence between the two. I was there 98-01. Good luck to all the guys there. I wish you the best.
David Abbott

Latest resources

Back