Armed pilot charged with intoxication

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big Whoop!
What really gives this industry a black eye is when girl pilots set off the TSA alarms with their 'Buzzy Toys'.

Last edited:
Was this pilot an FFDO?

Clyde said:
Was this pilot an FFDO?

Just looked on another thread and answered my own question. He was an FFDO.

What happened to inoccent untill proven guilty? Don't flame your fellow pilot untill the final truth is known. If he is guilty, game on.

I find it funny how the moderators will delete posts which have swearing in them (of fuk, did someone swear?), yet fail to get on top of posts which talk about the FFDO program.

rattler said:
What happened to inoccent untill proven guilty? Don't flame your fellow pilot untill the final truth is known. If he is guilty, game on.

Big Whoop? Indeed!
No, what really 'gives a black eye to this industry' are pilots like Mr. Reason Jr.
"Girl Post?"
It shouldn't matter if the post is from a girl or a guy...unless of couurse, Crashpad, you're suffering from 'superiority complex'.
Remember, I just posted what the news was. Don't blame TSA. Wouldn't you report someone who's obiously been drinking?
TSA people are not your 'comrades'. You may feel anger towards them because they did something that you wouldnt' ordinarily do: You'd most likely tell the captain to call in sick or try to convince him/her not to fly. But, what if he/she is 'bent' on flying. What would you do? Would you let him/her fly? Would you?
TSA didn't arrest him. Las Vegas police did.
Even if the pilot gets off on technicalities, the record shows he blew more than the legal limit. He should not have had any trace of alcohol in his breath. None, nada, zero.

Can't argue with logic....but I'll dang sure try and have fun with it!

This unfortunate incident reminds all of us to be always alert for the sake of safety, first and foremost.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back