anything new for air wisconsin??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WorldSeries

was wondering how things are going at air wisconsin? how many aircraft do they operate for airtran jet connection? how many might they eventually operate for them. when might they start hiring agian? what does a crj captain on 6th yr. pay make an hour?? thanks

We currently have (or will have shortly) 10 JetConnect aircraft with plans for total of 11 by December or so. NO plans for further growth in Atlanta.... yet.

As things are going now, we'll start classes again in August.

You can look the pay up yourself on this board. It has been posted.

Good Luck!

S.

Trust me as soon as there is news there will be a three page link on why we are all sellouts (just like the skywest link)......I can't wait!!! Enjoy yourselves, I'll be poolside with a Corona worrying instead about how I'm gonna cut a lime with no knife. Our F/A's and MX are showing thier muscles and not signing what's being put in front of them.........good for them, it's good to see people stand up for themselves. I assume after they get things sorted out then some type of deal will announced.

- Avro " On probation, couldn't vote, don't wanna hear it" Driver

Last edited:
Hi!

I just talked to a recently retired AWAC guy. He said he read that AWAC was getting 3 RJs/month through the end of the year, and if that actually happened, they would have to hire to fill those seats. He said they may interview in Jul.

Cliff
DTW

Latest resources

Back