Anyone work for American Eagle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bgaviator

Anyone here dispatch for American Eagle? If so, what is it like there? Moving to Texas would be awesome for my wife's career in teaching.

Hope she speaks Spanish as a second language. The money's alot better if she does.

My mother is a teacher in Texas...has been for a looong time...still makes squat. She's taking continuing education courses to learn Spanish just to be able to teach some of her students and MAYBE get a little more money out of it.

Or maybe your old lady could luck out and get hired in Highland Park or Southlake.

Sidenote: I respect the hell out of teachers...especially these days with how frustrated so many of them are due to the fact that they don't really teach anymore. They just try to get a certain percentage of kids to pass one test...just to pass the little moron to the next grade. Kids don't really learn any life lessons in school like they used to. Makes mom want to get out of it.

It's a wonder having to teach little bastards all day only to come home to 3 more little punks like me and my siblings didn't kill her.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back