Anyone need a Flying Mechanic?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

indefinitehold

Hello all, i would greatly appreciate any information leading to any outfit having a need for a ATP and A&P. i am looking for a small corporate job. i like to fly'em and twist'em.

Dynamic Aviation

Dynamic Aviation has been looking for KingAir pilot/A&P's.

Take a look at their web site and send them your resume. They only accept resumes by e-mail.

http://www.dynamicaviation.com/

thanks bro

Flying spanner

Pilot Pointer, go to JS FIRM, an outfit in Virginia with King Air's is looking for someone with your talents.

X man

thanks

ADA Pilot/A&P Mechanic [PAMAP-0124-AJD]
Bridgewater VA
Dynamic Aviation is the leading supplier of aerial platforms throughout the world. We routinely provide aircraft to accomplish a variety of missions including Airborne Data Acquisition, Fire Management, Aerial Application and Sterile Insect Technique. Customers include federal, state and local governments; non-profit research organizations and private corporations.

Pilot with A&P Mechanic Certificate operates Beechcraft King Air 90's, 100’s or 200's accomplishing diverse missions requiring precise all-weather flying at US and international locations. Pilots perform all aircraft maintenance away from home station to include phase inspections, record keeping and light aircraft repair. Assignments require operating remotely from home station for up to three weeks in the Continental US and four weeks internationally. Opportunities exist for extended stays at the employee’s discretion. Complex assignments, diverse customer requirements and varied flight conditions provide challenging and interesting work for talented and disciplined pilots.

Minimum requirements include a current and qualified FAA Commercial Pilot license, minimum 1000 hours total flight time, A&P Mechanic Certificate, personal situation allowing for extended periods away from home station, US citizen or non-US citizen with appropriate work authorization, and strong customer focus. High school diploma is required, with college completion in a related field of study preferred.

Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary, benefits and an excellent work environment. Email resume with salary expectations to [email protected] or fax to 540-828-4031. No calls or agencies please. Include title and job number (PAMAP-0124-AJD) in subject line.

Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc.
1402 Airport Road
Bridgewater, VA 22812 US
Fax: 540-828-4031
[email protected]
http://www.dynamicaviation.com

Any word on where these folks operate internationally? Sounds like an interesting gig for a single guy like myself.

G4497, this is off their web site:

In addition to its complex in Bridgewater, Virginia, Dynamic Aviation operates offices, storage and maintenance facilities in California, Florida, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. Additionally, six other bases operate seasonally throughout the year.

Geronimo4497 said:
Any word on where these folks operate internationally? Sounds like an interesting gig for a single guy like myself.

I am curious if you found out any info about this. i am planning to relocate from florida up to the NY area. Family. but if they operate weeks at a time. i am wondering if the have or dont have domicile restrictions.

i would prefer to be in NYC than down in the DC area

Latest resources

Back