Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone heard of Flight Options Interviewing??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is a bunch of BS. There aren't any contract pilots in the XP. I fly the XP and haven't heard anything about that. I can tell you this, if it is true we would of all heard about it by now. The rumors fly fast here.

Actually, between the two XP captains that went on to better things and the other five that are moving to the CE-750 or the Legacy, the total is seven XP Captains.

Why contract pilots you ask? We simply can not upgrade them fast enough. You can expect that FO will use some contract guys throgh the holidays.

For you guys that want know, in the not so distant future, all the Challengers will be replaced with Legacy acft. Can not wait to see the seniority jumble on that one.

pilotprwv said:
That is a bunch of BS. There aren't any contract pilots in the XP. I fly the XP and haven't heard anything about that. I can tell you this, if it is true we would of all heard about it by now. The rumors fly fast here.
What makes you say that there are no contract pilots? This is the second or third person on this site that has said they have actually talked to them.

I think you and LRK need to put the kool-aid down and open your eyes.

longrangekiller said:
Why contract pilots you ask? We simply can not upgrade them fast enough. You can expect that FO will use some contract guys throgh the holidays.
Well it is because that are not trying to upgrade anyone. Have not had any captain bids in forever. All they need to do is put out the bids and send the guys to school. Also not take two months to award the bids. Then another few months to send them to school. Then hire more people at the same time.

longrangekiller said:
For you guys that want know, in the not so distant future, all the Challengers will be replaced with Legacy acft. Can not wait to see the seniority jumble on that one.
Well....IF that does occur, hopefully they will do the right thing, and let those guys bid whatever their seniority allows - but I seriously doubt it. They would likely just slide them all over to the Legacy. I can't see all the Challengers going away, though...too many owners like the Challenger, and I've heard from many Challenger crews that those owners get pretty PO'd when they are placed in a Legacy.

longrangekiller wrote: fogrunner, the normal loss rate is two per month. If pilots were leaving as fast as you say my seniority number would be much better than it is.

I beg to differ.

Sure if all the pilots were senior to you. If 10 pilots left and 8 were jr to you and 2 were snr to you you would move up 2. When I left the 800 pilots jr to me moved up 1. The 200 snr to me did'nt. So you can't say that if 10 left I should be moving up that many. It is dependent on where in the list they sit in comparison to you.

Last edited:
thor said:
Dep676, Man, you can not read. LRK did not say there are no contract pilots. He said why contract pilots, meaning, yes there are. And why with older XP's being sold or moved to the used Hawker Line would there be a need for a captains bid??

Yes, I am busting your balls. For you life is hard, especially so since you are stupid.
Well dipsh!t I never said that LRK said that we did not have any contract pilots. He trying to say we can not upgrade people fast enough. Well no sh!t. It is because they are not trying to upgrade anyone.

Well if we have enough captains why do they beg for overtime from people all the time in the XP program?

You sir need to step back and put the kool-aid down also.

So bust away. I have thick skin.

Bingo!

fogrunner said:
longrangekiller wrote: fogrunner, the normal loss rate is two per month. If pilots were leaving as fast as you say my seniority number would be much better than it is.

I beg to differ.

Sure if all the pilots were senior to you. If 10 pilots left and 8 were jr to you and 2 were snr to you you would move up 2. When I left the 800 pilots jr to me moved up 1. The 200 snr to me did'nt. So you can't say that if 10 left I should be moving up that many. It is dependent on where in the list they sit in comparison to you.
fogrunner is right. Everybody assumes that the normal pattern is FO to captain then out of here. Of the people that I know personally have left, half are FOs.

Latest resources

Back