Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone go to the Aeroservice/Climbto350.com careers fair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mjandise said:
For all of you negative guys out there, I don't think you would be happy even if someone did offer you a job.

Dude, give us a break.

Just look at the guy's join date and number of posts and it makes his reply somewhat suspect. Sure, if he had been posting here for a few years and we knew him then maybe we could believe him, otherwise he looks like an Aeroservice employee to me.

TP

Quote from mjandise from his "other" post.

I went through a similar program at Aeroservice and was very happy with the program. Tell me guys, when does a new low time pilot stop paying his dues? I did not think that I would be a good flight instructor and did not think that flying pipeline patrol or traffic watch would be a good option. I enrolled, became an FE for one airline and a few months later was offered a position with another airline.

The statement that the training that you take for one airline does not work for any other is crazy. I earned my FE ticket which I wanted to get anyway. I feel that I earned a job and am very happy.

I don't think that you can criticize a course like this unless you understand how it works. I spent about 7k for my FE ticket. The only other alternative was to spend 40k for a time building course. I make the right choice.

Typhoon might be onto something here!

Lefttraffic, to answer your question - no, I do not work for Aeroservice. I have taken their advice so far and it has worked for me and the other guys where took classes there with me.

Sorry I did not respond sooner but I just got out of an interview with one company (20 interviewed today) and am going in for another interview this afternoon with another. If I appear reluctant to post the company names it is because I can just picture you sour guys bashing them and e-mailing them and I don't want to blow my chance.

You guys just can't accept the fact that some of us with lower times but BETTER attitudes were given a shot and you were not.

Mjaundice,

Give me a #%$(@W$ break. First you say you were hired now you say you have interviews... There's nothing I hate more than people trying to manipulate others. I will make dam# sure if I'm ever reduced to paying for a type that I NEVER go to Aeroservice.

Typhoon Pilot and LR25, thanks for sniffing out this rat.

Mjaundice,

Um, I'm not disappointed just incredulous since you won't disclose who hired you. If in fact you did get hired, then what's the problem disclosing who hired you? Did you sign a non-disclosure agreement that you would never tell people who you work for with the outfit that hired you??

i was just hired as an FE on the 747

Assuming he was even at the aeroservices job fair, then it is either Kalitta or Tradewinds (Southern was not present). I was told that Tradewinds was only looking for PFE's.

Southern was there.
the southern dude was in jeans and had his ID around his neck. He came by a line I was in and asked all of us if we wanted to drop off our resumes right there to him,he had a file folder full of resumes...FWIW

Latest resources

Back