Anyone getting Challenger 300?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vastly Underemp said:
We'l have one on-line in Sept in BED......

You'll have to stand in a LONG line to fly it though

You don't alway have to stand in a long line. Sometimes you can contact a broker who knows people that are selling positions for CL300s (Sept 2006 delivery). But you will have to pay a premium on top of the base price. There are several positions being sold for the 4th Q of 2006 and several in 2007. Nice airplane, I have a general info packet (dimensions, speeds, avionics...) if anyone is interested.

Learsforsale said:
You don't alway have to stand in a long line. Sometimes you can contact a broker who knows people that are selling positions for CL300s (Sept 2006 delivery). But you will have to pay a premium on top of the base price. There are several positions being sold for the 4th Q of 2006 and several in 2007. Nice airplane, I have a general info packet (dimensions, speeds, avionics...) if anyone is interested.

Moderators ....:rolleyes:

G100driver said:
Moderators ....:rolleyes:
I meant no harm I swear!! :D Although now that I re-read it, it does almost look like advertising.
I actually don't represent an CL300's. This is just general market research that I had to do for a potential client.

Is that measured in dog years?

No, as of Jan. 2006, FSI-ILG had two instructors developing a program for the CL-300...

Latest resources

Back