Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody with an aviationcarrer.com account???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lostdog65

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mine's expired...pm me with info if you haven't already applied! :)

NEW JOB: First Officer - Gulfstream 200 3/23/2006

Serves as Second-in-Command of company Gulfstream 200 aircraft. Assists the Captain in operation and piloting of the aircraft. Fully competent to assume command if necessary. Essential Functions: Be able to perform as a fully qualified First Officer in a Gulfstream 200. Able to assume duties of captain in an emergency. Assist the captain in preparing and conducting the flight. Update flight and aircraft manuals as needed. Perform duties of a flight attendant when necessary.

Candidate Requirements: Pass and maintain a Class I FAA Flight Physical. Posse a Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate. Posse a Fixed Wing Multi-Engine and Instrument Rating. Minimum 2,000 hours flying time highly desired. Must have corporate, commercial, or military comparative flying experience within last six (6) months.
For details and contact information please login to your www.aviationcareer.com account.

Eric
[/FONT]

Lostdog65 said:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mine's expired...pm me with info if you haven't already applied! :)

NEW JOB: First Officer - Gulfstream 200 3/23/2006

Serves as Second-in-Command of company Gulfstream 200 aircraft. Assists the Captain in operation and piloting of the aircraft. Fully competent to assume command if necessary. Essential Functions: Be able to perform as a fully qualified First Officer in a Gulfstream 200. Able to assume duties of captain in an emergency. Assist the captain in preparing and conducting the flight. Update flight and aircraft manuals as needed. Perform duties of a flight attendant when necessary.

Candidate Requirements: Pass and maintain a Class I FAA Flight Physical. Posse a Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate. Posse a Fixed Wing Multi-Engine and Instrument Rating. Minimum 2,000 hours flying time highly desired. Must have corporate, commercial, or military comparative flying experience within last six (6) months.
For details and contact information please login to your www.aviationcareer.com account.

Eric
[/FONT]

I have a account there....did you need something?

Yeah...skinny on the above job...IE: Who, where, pay, etc...PM is fine.

Eric

PC12Cowboy said:
outdoors..can you post in here too..please

It looks like one of thier dummy postings they do but here it is:

AviationCareer.com

Title: First Officer - Gulfstream 200
Company: Employers Name WithheldProduct/Service: Location: OHRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Serves as Second-in-Command of company Gulfstream 200 aircraft. Assists the Captain in operation and piloting of the aircraft. Fully competent to assume command if necessary. Essential Functions: Be able to perform as a fully qualified First Officer in a Gulfstream 200. Able to assume duties of captain in an emergency. Assist the captain in preparing and conducting the flight. Update flight and aircraft manuals as needed. Perform duties of a flight attendant when necessary.
Requirements: Candidate Requirements: Pass and maintain a Class I FAA Flight Physical. Posse a Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate. Posse a Fixed Wing Multi-Engine and Instrument Rating. Minimum 2,000 hours flying time highly desired. Must have corporate, commercial, or military comparative flying experience within last six (6) months.
Company Benefits:
Contact Information: Ralph Lowe[email protected] Employers Name Withheld US​

user_online.gif

Latest resources

Back