Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody know anything about VeeNeal in LBE?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

iflyjets4food

R.O.N. at home
I came across VeeNeal Aviation on the web, and I was wondering if anyone knows any details about them? I see that they have a few Jetstreams. If anyone knows anything good or bad let me know, either by PM or in this thread. Thanks!

I used to work there. Very good place for 135. Decent equipment, paychecks arrived on time and never bounced. Downsides for me were they didn't want to give you a day off ahead of time (the old you didn't work yesterday that was a day off deal) and it was a long way from home for me and the wife. But I was called in for a same day trip 3 times in the year + that I was there and one of them cancelled before I left for the airport. The Jetstreams were always "for sale" for the right price. The Saab 340 is a lease plane. There was talk of getting a Dojet when the Saab lease ended but I wouldn't count on it. I would much rather be back there then where I am now while waiting out the s*%T sandwich that is Mesaba. The CP, a JS31 captain and JS31 fo all left the same time as I did to go to Netjets so I am not sure who replaced them. The D.O./Lear captain will probably never leave. He's been there over 20 years.

If you have any other q's pm me.

I was offered 35,000 to start as a JS captain. I had a type with 1000hrs PIC in JS. You won't get rich there.

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a place where I'll get to fly regularly. Not necessarily need to get rich from the job. I want to be treated well and learn a lot while making a decent wage, all with possibility to upgrade.

I wouldn't say you'll fly a lot compared to an airline job and you won't become rich. But it isn't a bad job and you will learn a lot. I think I logged about 350 the year I was there.

Try L.J. Aviation www.ljaviation.com next door. Better pay and scheduled days off. Approx. 500 hours/year flying.
2 King Air 200's
3 Citation Bravos
2 Citation Ultras
1 Citation Sovereign
2 Lears
2 Hawkers
1 Challenger
1 XL about to come on-line

I know a guy that works for L.J. and flies out of Knoxville. What are the particulars on L.J. out of LBE?

iflyjets4food said:
I know a guy that works for L.J. and flies out of Knoxville. What are the particulars on L.J. out of LBE?

We do have a 2 or 3 planes based around the country. Most of the stuff is in KLBE. Check you PM's

They are always looking for people with King Air experience. One of our King Air's is partial glass and the other has the Pro-Line glass cockpit.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back