Any other Cape Air Pilots Online

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Don Juan

was wondering about the Brassila rumor. We dont get all the rumors down here in the Carib. I heard that we were considering getting three of them to start. I have an interview with Sky West and wonder if i should just stay and fly the same plane that i would fly at SkyWest here. An yinfo please let me Know. Mocha Hagoti Don Juan.

Don Juan

Hey Don,

Not sure which airplane they may get. I occassionally commute to work on you guys (up North), and it is great.

The way I see it, they need to fly the cheapest thing to operate, with the greatest payload capacity. Speed doesn't seem to be an issue for legs less than 100 NM. Perhaps there are some really cheap Brasilias though.

So how is the Caribbean? Those Puerto Rican women sure look nice between ages 14 and 17. They tend to get a little big after that....lol, it can be hard to tell how old they are.

Maybe Mr. Irrelevent knows, he may not be as irrelevent as he would like to portray?

HH

Don Juan said:
was wondering about the Brassila rumor. We dont get all the rumors down here in the Carib. I heard that we were considering getting three of them to start. I have an interview with Sky West and wonder if i should just stay and fly the same plane that i would fly at SkyWest here. An yinfo please let me Know. Mocha Hagoti Don Juan.

Is Cape Air rumored to be getting Brasilias?

A buddy of mine told me that Sky West is talking to Continental about replacing Gulfstream with Sky West Brasilias but I don't know how reliable that information is.

It would probably be cheaper for Continental to have Cape Air fly EMB's than it would be to use SkyWest. Wonder where the Gulfstream guys would go to buy their next job?

Latest resources

Back