Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
I Was placed in the pool after the last round of interviews and was wondering if any SA pilots have heard anything about classes starting in the near future. What are the chances of US Air offering more flying to SA after they come out of Ch. 11.
I'm looking forward to that phone call to start class.

Thanks

efiscompmon was pretty on track, but I met with the chief pilot just the other day, so I'll clarify a few points.

The five he spoke of are sort of furloughed because they were never IOE'd. The company we got our background checks from went belly up which put a kiabosh on their IOE and then Airways reduced our flying due to the reduction in travel with the war and everything.

As of right now though, we will probably be a little fat on rsv's (when I say "a little," I'm not exaggerating) as charter season is pretty much over, Final Four coming up and all.

Otherwise, I expect that as soon as the war gets pretty wrapped up, we will probably have to start hiring again. This is my speculation only so don't quote me on this. I hope to see you online soon though. Good luck.

Well that's not what I hoped to hear. I'll just keep swimming. I'm still just happy to be in the pool even if it takes a while to get a class.

Latest resources

Back