Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thin ice

TrailerTrash said:
The Taters needs better information on S-Hawk Jet Center in Lincoln Nebraska. They only have one trainer and that is a PA28-180 and you are there only instructor.You should really know what is going on and a lineguy should not have to keep people on the flight training department.Line guys rule!

ya well your BS info comes from where you work which is not at Silverhawk, so how would you know....you really outta watch your back *********************************** Dont think your Incognito, people know who you are and where you work.

Last edited:
Tater Tots

taters said:
ya well your BS info comes from where you work which is not at nope, so how would you know....you really outta watch your back *********************************** Dont think your Incognito, people know who you are and where you work.
I will tell you the truth Buckey is feeding me all this information on that god forsaken place or is it Taters.After smelling avgas for the last few years my memory is not very good and you are not very good with threats. The line guys will always stick together no matter where they might work.I wish you luck in your hunt for the coolest dude on this website.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
Need any help on figuring out who's the best pilot?

TrailerTrash said:
I wish you luck in your hunt for the coolest dude on this website.

I am the coolest guy on this website so stop looking. I am pretty sure nobody on this website would even come close to matching my flying skills.

Over doing it

Ace Pilot said:
I am the coolest guy on this website so stop looking. I am pretty sure nobody on this website would even come close to matching my flying skills.

This guy is REALLY drinking TOO MUCH Kool-Aid with crack in it!!!!!

Kool-aid employee of the month

G-force said:
This guy is REALLY drinking TOO MUCH Kool-Aid with crack in it!!!!!

How is it that you are so wise in the ways of kool-aid? Do you work for koolaid in their factory?

Latest resources

Back