• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Connie Chung

Jessy Panzer
Any news about the KLNK C-152 opening?

Anyone heard any news on the C-152 instructor slot opening up at KLNK. It is supposed to be a pretty sweet job.

Dear Ching Chung Connie,

Connie Chung said:
Anyone heard any news on the C-152 instructor slot opening up at KLNK. It is supposed to be a pretty sweet job.
I have just heard that S-Hawk Jet Center have purchased a C-172 for there new aircraft trainer.They are looking for qualified flight instructors to fly for them and not just any idiot off the street.This means that Buckey(AKA Pinnacle Airlines Career First Officer) or any of his friends need not apply.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
Hey Connie. How's Maury?

Actually we are trying to find a 152 right now we have a PA28-180 and a 172 SP G1000 that are not for primary instruction.

CFI job

taters said:
Actually we are trying to find a 152 right now we have a PA28-180 and a 172 SP G1000 that are not for primary instruction.

Is Buckwheat going to be doing his CFI thing back @ S-Hawk at LNK????

Regarding Buckey

G-force said:
Is Buckwheat going to be doing his CFI thing back @ S-Hawk at LNK????
This guy has problems flying a Regional Jet.How would he ever be able to instruct in a Cessna or Piper aircraft.He is nothing more than a Career First Officer for Pinnacle Airlines.Line guys rule!

Yes, but...

TrailerTrash said:
This guy has problems flying a Regional Jet.How would he ever be able to instruct in a Cessna or Piper aircraft.He is nothing more than a Career First Officer for Pinnacle Airlines.Line guys rule!

Buckwheat still has a Champ & Piper Apache,unless RF took it away from him.He can land both of those types on 3500 ft. of runway.

Buckey's Roomate Buddy

taters said:
Nope but his roomate (me) is
Does Buckey ever try anything funny with you now his girlfriend is gone.I would lock my door with three or so locks and still not feel safe.The guy is a real pervert that will jump on about anything or anyone.Line guys rule!

Dear Tater Tots,

taters said:
The Taters needs better information on S-Hawk Jet Center in Lincoln Nebraska. They only have one trainer and that is a PA28-180 and you are there only instructor.You should really know what is going on and a lineguy should not have to keep people on the flight training department.Line guys rule!

Latest resources

Back