• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any info on Georgia Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
just about as smelly as their friends down the street, Atlanta Jet. Stay away, far away....

i have not heard that. Everyone I know there seems to still be working. It has been a while since I was there, but do you like 24hr call outs and 1hr show times? Do you like having your days off taken and not getting any back in return? Lots of flying. They do a little of everything. Corp charter, Med flights, Military flights (usually med), Con Air, life flights (body parts), I think that covers it. The owner died since I was there and the dispatcher that everyone there would gladly dance on her grave has long since been fired so things could be a little better. Also, do you like fueling, washing and cleaning the airplanes when you get back to home? Good times. You do get a lot of variety of flying and they have nicer planes since when I was there. The maint was pretty good for a small 135 charter. All things are relative - it beat flight instructing.

I see you got Lear time. Their Lear spends more time in the air then on the ground. All med flights all the time. The only person to fly in it was Jeff Foxworthy, but I think they pissed him off and he doesn't fly there anymore. Most folks didn't want to be anywhere near the Lear, no quality of life.

Last edited:
I work down the road from GA Jet and have never heard anything other than the typical gripes from the pilots. As far as pumping gas and washing airplanes . . .I'm not sure that he doesn't have GA Jet confused with others. I've never seen the pilots out there pumping gas, but I could be wrong.

Latest resources

Back