Any info on Citationshares?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
citationshares

Fracman, do you work for citationshares?
Do you know how many planes they have at MCO ? (I'm only 40min east of there).
Do they hire furloughed guys ?

Thanks,
Dave

MCO is a CS pilot domocile. I know we have hired some furloughed guys in the past, but it's my unserstanding we're not looking for guys that will go back to the airlines the first chance they get.

767...Street,

CitationShares doesn't have "planes and pilots" in MCO per se. MCO is one of their domiciles, and you can choose any of their domicles as yours, but you must live within 90 minutes of the one you choose. Typically, they airline you to the plane at the beginning of your work week. I suppose occasionally, you would begin your week with the airplane in MCO, but that would just be coincidence. They send you to meet the aircraft according to thier needs, and the availability of the crews.

CJ1 vs. Bravo or Excel

I recently saw a CS Citation CJI - I was surprised by its modern flight deck with large EFIS screens.

Are newhires placed into the CJ1 due to specific need or due to experience level? Would a higher-time candidate be considered for a Bravo or Excel vs. a CJ1?

It looked like a fun aircraft to fly. Any CS CJ1 pilots out there? If so, how do you like flying it vs. other aircraft you have flown? Also, do you ever get out to the West Coast or is it mainly a regional, East Coast aircraft? How do you like it?

Thanks - looks like it would be fun to fly!

you are placed in the a/c that we have a need for. i was put in the excel and i think that we need more excel guys. if you are put in the cj you prob. wont make it out to the west coast in one tour on the bravo or excel you can criss cross the us in one tour. this is a great company and we are growing. as far as furloughed guys go in my class we had 3 guys who were on the street but all three had to have their former employer send a certified letter stating that they resigned their sen number. any other questions feel free to pm me or poet right here.

Captain
ATP AMEL & FAA First Class Medical
4000 Total Time
3000 Multiengine (fixed-wing)
2000 Multiengine PIC
1000 Turbine
500 Turbine PIC
500 Jet PIC
Currency: 300 Hrs. Last 12 Months

First Officer
ATP AMEL & FAA First Class Medical
2000 Total Time
1500 Multiengine (fixed-wing)
750 PIC
500 Turbine
Currency: 200 Hrs. last 12 Months

CitationShares offers the following Pilot Base locations:

BOS, HPN, EWR, BWI, ATL, MCO, FLL, MIA, ORD, DFW, DEN, LAX, SFO, PHX

CitationShares pilots must reside within ninety minutes of their Pilot Base.

CitationShares requires the above minimum flight qualifications for pilot employment consideration. If you would like to join the CitationShare team, please submit your qualifications.

http://www.citationshares.com/about/pilot_reqs.aspx

Latest resources

Back